Bafang MM.G340 BBS01/B 48V 500W Mid Drive Motor
Bafang BBS02 48V 500W Mid-Drive Motor Conversion Kit
Bafang MM.G340 BBS02 /B 48V 500W Mid-drive Motor Conversion Kit
Controller with 6V light output (max. 500mA) , gearsensor plug and Anderson XT60 plug
The content of delivery:
- 1x BBS02 /B Middrive Motor
- 1x Main Bus Cable (Harness)
- 1x Speed sensor incl. neodym magnet
- 1x Pedalarms left/right (2pcs.)
Additional mounting components:
- M5*10: 5pcs
- M6*12: 2 pcs
- M33: 2 pcs
- ST3.9: 5 pcs
Please take note: Currently Bafang motor kits are being offered by various dealers on the market, which do not include the original equipment in the delivery. Please inquire before purchasing, whether you can use the original Bafang motor conversion kit accessories such as: Displays, programming cables etc.
E-Bikes are subject to authorization! The mid-motors form our range do not meet all the Geman StVO requirements. Therefore they are not clasified as pedelecs. Once you have completed the conversion, you should have your bike checked by a testing center.
- Spannung: 48V
- Leistung: 500W
- Motorgewicht: 4,3 kg
- Einbaumass für Standard Tretlagerrohre mit 68mm
|No-load Value||Rated Value||Max Value|
1. Open the package and take out drive unit accessories; And check the specification whether it is correct.
2. Fix the chain wheel on drive unit with 5pcs screw M5*10, then fix chain cover on chain wheel with 5pcs screws ST3.9.
3. Fix the drive unit axle tube on frame bottom bracket.
4. The surface with teeth of fixing plate towards inside, then fix the plate on drive unit with 2pcs M6*10.
5. Hold the drive unit near to bicycle fork, force less than 5kgs, tight 1st nut M33 onto axle tube with force : 30-40N.m.
6. Fix 2nd nut M33 onto axle tube, tightening force: 30-40N.m.
7. Fix the left crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
8. Fix the right crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
9. Connect all cables for battery, display, speed detecting sensor and so on.