36V 31,5 Ah Force IV + Super Power Battery LG with 4A charger
- LG 10S9P 18650 MJ1 3500mah cells and 1134 Wh (watt hours)
- 42V Lockable housing complete with mounting track with 25cm cable with Anderson connector
- BMS with 30A continuous discharge and 60A Peak
- DC Charger Plug
- On / off button integrated charge indicator
- 1 Lock with 2 keys
We recommend this product for the following performance features 36v 250w - 500w and specifically for Bafang BBSHD 36v-250w mid-engine *** Recommended tool for mounting this frame battery here! Delivery includes: 1 x battery with BMS and mounting rail 2 x keys (battery backup) 1 x 4A aluminum charger with LED charging indicator
|SKU||Voltage||Capacity||Dimension||Weight||Charge||Continuous discharge current
|GRBB36033152LG||36v||31,5ah||365*90*130mm||5.3kg||4A||30A||LG 18650MJ1 3500mah||250-500w|
This quality battery pack is made with high quality 10S9P - LG 18650 MJ1 3500mah / 1134 W/h
This article is recommended by us especially BBS01 und BBS02 Bafang Motors engines!
With an adapted BMS for optimum charging and discharging voltage.
Current output 30A (countinuous load ) to 60A < 800 charging cycles.
CC-CV - Charger 4A in aluminium case with fan.
Available in case colour - black
How do I charge my bike battery and e-bike power cells?
- (a).Connect the charger to the battery
- (b).Now connect the charger to your 220V socket
- (c). When the battery is fully charged! First unplug the power cord (220V) and then unplug the charger cable from the device.
Always recharge the battery before commissioning and observe the following when charging for the first time:
If the green LED on the charger lights up, please allow it to charge for about two hours to balance the cells of your battery completely.
2. How long does the charging process take?
- With a 2A charger about 4-5 hours.
3.When charging is complete, you should disconnect the battery from the charger?
- Yes, it is always safer! Please repeat the procedure as described in the first charging process as often as you can to give your battery a maximum of service life.
4.How do I charge the battery on my bike?
- Find the best and most stable place on the bicycle for safe attachment and be sure the battery is protected in a bag, container and padded.
- Do not use or store the battery / battery in high temperature or open fire.
- Do not mix plus and minus battery when connecting.
- Take care that the battery does not get too moist and / or comes into contact with water or chemicals.
- Store the battery / battery dry.
- When storing, recharge every 2 months.
- Use only the battery charger supplied with the battery .
- Do not open the battery yourself!