Spark-PVC Super Power battery 52V 28Ah LG
Super Power battery (Spark-PVC) 52V 28Ah LG
Super Power Akku (Spark-PVC) 52V 28Ah with LG Cells
LG INR18650-MJ1 3500mah 14S8P
- In ' triangle version '
- 1456 watt hours
- Charging casting voltage 58.8V
- BMS with 30A continuous discharge voltage up to 60A With other plug
- With other plug
- DC charging port
We recommend this product for the engines with the following features 48v 750w-1000W-1200W
and specifically for Bafang BBSHD 48v-1000w mid-engine.
|SKU||Voltage||Capacity||Dimension||Weight||Charge||Continuous discharge current
||5,3kg||<10A||30A||LG INR18650-MJ1 3500mah||500-1500w|
This quality battery pack is made with high quality 14S8P - LG INR18650-MJ1 3500mah / 1450 W/h
This article is recommended by us especially for BBS02 und HD Bafang Motors series!
With an adapted BMS for optimum charging and discharging voltage.
Current output 30A (countinuous load ) to 60A < 800 charging cycles.
CC-CV - Charger 3A in aluminium housing with fan.
Available in PVC Black
How do I charge my bike battery and e-bike power cells?
- (a).Connect the charger to the battery
- (b).Now connect the charger to your 220V socket
- (c). When the battery is fully charged! First unplug the power cord (220V) and then unplug the charger cable from the device.
Always recharge the battery before commissioning and observe the following when charging for the first time:
If the green LED on the charger lights up, please allow it to charge for about two hours to balance the cells of your battery completely.
1. How long does the charging process take?
- With a 4A charger about 4-5 hours.
2.When charging is complete, you should disconnect the battery from the charger?
- Yes, it is always safer! Please repeat the procedure as described in the first charging process as often as you can to give your battery a maximum of service life.
3.How do I charge the battery on my bike?
- Find the best and most stable place on the bicycle for safe attachment and be sure the battery is protected in a bag, container and padded.
- Do not use or store the battery / battery in high temperature or open fire.
- Do not mix plus and minus battery when connecting.
- Take care that the battery does not get too moist and / or comes into contact with water or chemicals.
- Store the battery / battery dry.
- When storing, recharge every 2 months.
- Use only the battery charger supplied with the battery .
- Do not open the battery yourself!